Sunday, May 10, 2009

Crazy times, Happy times

Well the last couple of weeks have been insanely busy. The normal busy-ness of being a mom, working and trying to create didn't even come close.
Firstly I had applied to take part in Lisa's Big Button Ch
allenge and was working on a little something for that, unfortunately the button went missing and I had to buy another one, Lisa being the generous lady that she is sent me one FOC but it seemed to take an age to  arrive and the deadline was fast approaching.
On top of that it was Gage's school ball on Saturday and I had that dress to make, all good except I spent the best part of a week falling asleep on the sofa at about 8.30 each night, I was tired, lethargic and feeling lousy. I wasn't ill as such just really not myself so I have started on the vitamin tablets and have perked up a bit, just the normal winter blues I guess.
Anyway I got the dress finished and a necklace to go with it then I just had hair and make-up to sort and make sure Gage knew how to walk in her heels, she is ususally to be found in a pair of Converse or some Ugg boots so it was a bit of a challenge.
Here the photo's anyway, she looked gorgeous and like a girl...
who knew she'd scrub up so well?

No comments: