Thursday, May 21, 2009

Choc Chip Banana Muffins


I had a friend coming over this morning for morning tea, this always makes me laugh as it sounds so formal which is hardly a Kiwi thing. Anyway I hadn't done any baking this week so nothing yummy to eat so the kids and I decided to make some muffins. I had a bunch of bananas sitting there getting over ripe so decided to try and use them up. On to the internet in search of an egg free banana cake recipe. I can't eat egg but most of the recipes I've tried so far haven't been great, some are dreadful, some OK but nothing great yet...until this one  you need to scroll down a bit as the site is a shopping site but they're there. I'll probably go back to ty some of the others too. It really was lovely and really easy to make. The kids just mixed it all up and hey presto yummy warm muffins. The only thing was they did deflate a bit after taking them out of the oven but they still tasted great.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Oooh Em - these look delish! Making me hungry just looking at them!