Friday, June 5, 2009

Birthdays

We have some significant birthdays coming up in our house in the next few weeks. Gage turns 18 on the 15th of this month and then 4 weeks later I will be turning 40. I have been asking Gage what she wants and also what she wants to do but so far answers have been vague. She still hasn't learnt how to drive so we looked at getting her a little car but me being such a worrier I didn't want to get her a wreck, which is what you'd buy yourself at 18, so I am no further along with plans. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

As for my birthday I think I am going to just have a few friends over, some good food, a few (haha) drinks and good company. Oh and I'm going to insist that Neil takes me out as well, somewhere lovely where I can get dressed up, you know like you used to before you had the kids?

No comments: