Monday, April 27, 2009

Been a while


Wow, can't believe it's been so long since I posted. 

We have just finished school holidays here in NZ and the kids are back to school today. We had a really lazy couple of weeks, chilling out with friends, playing at the park and the beach and a few days at a friends cabin on the Coromandel. It was a lot of fun (apart from the rain) and good just to be away from home.

I have just taken part in another bead challenge with our swap group Beadhive Divas, the rainbow cuff above is my entry. We had to send our bead buddy 21 beads, three of each colour of the rainbow and 20cm of chain. For a change we could also add anything we wanted so I made a rainbow skinner blend and then created a cuff with it. It's a little different to my usual stuff but I quite like it.

I am also currently working on something for the Big Button Challenge set by Lisa Clarke of Polka Dot Cottage. I'll let you know as soon as I am done and you can view all the entries on Lisa's site too.


No comments: