Sunday, July 19, 2009

This week

has been just fantastic. I have had a great time celebrating my birthday and managed to stretch it out for 6 days, not bad even if I say so myself. Monday was family day, the food was fantastic and the cheesecake delicious. My friend Nickie came over with lovely gifts for me, there was chocolate too but I ate it before I got round to taking pictures!


Tuesday Neil surprised me with tickets to Cirque du Soleil, Dralion. It was just the most amazing show. I loved everything about it, well actually I had a little moan about one of the costumes but everything else was brilliant. It was made even more fantastic as I didn't know what we were doing and Neil arranged everything.


The rest of the week was more normal, work, kids, cooking etc. but last night we had some friends over for a few drinks. Well it lasted well into the wee small hours and ended up with us doing a search for a missing person, I won't name names but it was a funny end to a great evening.

No comments: