Sunday, June 27, 2010

When will it be me time?

I've been so busy writing assignments, going on practicum and generally trying to keep up with Uni studies and the kids that my craft activities and blogging have been sadly neglected.

I had been having severe withdrawal but last week I had a client ring me asking for some custom items to be made and with a really short deadline, I happily agreed. I was so excited to be making something and I spent all of last Sunday making bracelets, earrings, necklaces and bookmarks. I had a great time and realised how much I really had been missing it so this week I've done a bit of knitting and laid out a couple of designs for jewellery that had been whirring around my head but not actually being made.

I did have to make a resource for one of my uni courses and here it is.


I'm hoping to get my last assignment for this semester finished soon and then I have two whole weeks to make things. As long as the kids don't need anything that is!

No comments: